Make more money without all the drama
Count on higher rates to put you in a better place
Don't let the fancy name fool you. A High-Yield Money Market isn't some exotic investment that takes your money on a gut-twisting coaster ride, rising one day and plunging the next. Instead, think of it as a pumped-up savings account that's always racing ahead, growing your finances faster than usual but still letting you lay your hands on your cash anytime you need it.
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500
- No monthly service fee1
- Higher interest rates than most traditional savings accounts
- Tiered rate structure means larger balances earn more money
- Unlimited over-the-counter transactions and withdrawals
- Maximum of six electronic or other non-personal2 transactions per month
1 No monthly service fee; however, standard fees on our Fee Schedule still apply.
2 "Non personal" means any transfer that is triggered by an event (e.g., ACH or overdraft protection) and happens automatically, or that requires a transfer request such as Online Banking or Tell-A-Phone.
Your savings are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration to at least $250,000.