We tried to think of everything!
But if you have more questions call us at 800.232.8669 Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm and Saturday 6 am to 2 pm Pacific Time, press 0 and a Service Center Representative will be happy to help you.
Already a member?
Go to excitecu.org and click on Open Additional Account or call us at 800.232.8669, 5 am to 6 pm PT Monday through Friday or Saturday 6am to 2 pm PT or stop by any financial center during regular business hours.
If you’re applying for membership online, choose the accounts you want to open on the online application. Or stop by an Excite financial center to join in person and open any accounts you want.
Our routing number is located at the bottom of our website.
It’s also the nine-digit number on the lower left-hand side of your checks: 321176804
Send your loan payment to Excite Credit Union, PO Box 18460, San Jose, CA 95158
- Online Bankers: Click the 'My Settings' tab and choose the appropriate change function.
- Non-Online Bankers: We require a signature to complete any portion of an address change. Send your request to Excite Credit Union, PO Box 18460, San Jose, CA 95158, fax it to 408.979.2483, or visit a local financial center.
Security constraints prevent us from processing debit card replacement requests online. Please call us at 800.232.8669, Monday-Friday, 5 am - 6 pm or Saturday from 6 am to 2 pm PT, press 0 and a Service Center associate will be happy to help you. Or stop by any financial center during regular business hours.
Download the Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction Form
To have all or part of your paycheck automatically deposited into your Excite Credit Union checking or savings account, fill out the Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction Form and return it to your employer’s payroll department.
There are three options.
- Online. Sign into Online Banking and set up a recurring automatic deposit:
- Complete each section and click to Save Transfer
- Click on Add
- Click on Scheduled Transfers
- Click on Transfers
- Fax a written request with your signature to 408.979.2483
- In person. Stop by a financial center and we’ll help you.
Download the Online Banking Cross Account Request Form
To transfer funds online from your Excite account to Excite account other than yours, you need to fill out the Online Banking Cross Account Request Form. Bring it in to any financial center or mail it to:
Excite Credit Union
PO Box 18460
San Jose, CA 95158
The type of transaction you want to dispute determines what you need to do. The service to file a claim is available 24/7.
If you believe someone has used your card fraudulently or see a Debit Card transaction you did not authorize, contact us at 800.232.8669 immediately so we can block your card and issue you a new one
Debit Card Dispute
Using your Debit Card is the same as giving the merchant cash or check that has already cleared. First step is for you to file the dispute directly with the merchant for any of these reasons,
- You did not receive the merchandise or services you requested
- You cancelled or returned merchandise or services requested
- Merchandise was not as decribed or was defective
- You were not charged correctly
For further assistance, please call us at 800.232.8669, option 4
For transaction that have cleared the account by ACH (using routing & account number), NOT for Bill payment, Debit or Credit card transaction.
- Please call us at 800.232.8669
We require a written signed travel plans request to enable us to enter this information for our debit card fraud monitoring service. Your request needs to include:
- Your account number and name
- What states/countries you’ll be visiting
- The arrival and departure dates for each state or country
Drop off your request at an Excite financial center, fax it to 408.979.2483 or send your request through Secure Email within Online Banking.
Be sure to take our debit card fraud monitoring service direct phone number on your travels in case your card doesn’t work. You may call 24/7.
- Outside the United States: 909.941.1034, collect calls OK
- Within the United States: 888.241.2440
Regulation D is a government regulation which allows for six (6) electronic transfers, checks, and withdrawals from a savings account in any given month. Once you reach this limit, your signature will be required to complete the transfer. Visit an Excite financial center or ATM to complete the transfer.
The funds need to be available in your designated account on the due date. The payment will be taken on the day it is due, including weekends.
If the funds aren’t available in the account on the date the system attempts to debit, you will need to transfer the necessary additional funds into your account. Call us at 800.232.8669 or make a transfer through Online Banking.
Rather than automatically returning unpaid, non-sufficient fund items which could cause you to incur a fee from the payee, Excite will pay these items up to $1000. During the time you don’t have sufficient funds in your account, you will incur an NSF/overdraft fee for each transaction posted. Please see fee schedule for current fees.
As long as you bring your account current within each 30-day period, this benefit continues uninterrupted. We will send you an eAlert each time an overdraft occurs.
You are automatically enrolled in this program for checks and ACH debits 30 days after you open a checking account unless you tell us otherwise. You must opt-in to participate in this program for debit and ATM transactions. Please click here to complete the Opt-in Form for Debit/ATM Transactions.
- The first $500 of funds from deposits at a Credit Union ATM or at any CO-OP ATM we participate in will be available immediately. If the deposit was made at a CO-OP ATM, any remaining funds may not be available until the fifth business day after the day of your deposit.
- The cut off time for deposits is 3 pm each business day. If you make a deposit at a Credit Union ATM after 3 pm on a business day, or on a weekend or holiday, any remaining funds will be available on the following business day.
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not business days.
Please see our Funds Availability Policy for complete deposit details.
Your 2020 Tax forms are now available through Online and Mobile Banking.
Simply log in and click Additional Services > eDocuments. Your tax forms will appear under eDocuments. For Mobile Banking simply log in and click More > eDocuments. Your tax forms will appear under eDocuments.
Please note: All paper tax forms will be mailed out by January 31st 2021.