We stay busy. Really busy. Here's what's happening
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
At Excite Credit Union, we're not big on keeping secrets. When our CEO gives an interview, we offer up a link. When we launch a new savings program or sign a big-time sponsorship deal, we announce it to the world right away. And if you really want to learn more about what makes us tick, our annual reports are gold mines of interesting information.
Excite in the News
- CUtoday - Excite CU Partners With CU Strategic Planning to Qualify for CDFI Status
- CUInsight - Excite Credit Union poised to expand lending to consumers and small businesses in low-income communities
- American Banker - California Credit Union gains CDFI certification
- Silicon Valley Business Journal - Excite Credit Union recognized as one of the Top 50 Corporate Philanthropist in Silicon Valley
- October 2021 - Excite Credit Union, Excite Foundation and Franklin-McKinley School District Partner to Launch Children’s Savings Program
- September 2021 - Excite Credit Union Poised to Expand Lending to Consumers and Small Businesses in Low-Income Communities
- March 2021 - Excite CU and FHLBank San Francisco deliver $50,000 in pandemic relief grants