We stay busy. Really busy. Here's what's happening
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
At Excite Credit Union, we're not big on keeping secrets. When our CEO gives an interview, we offer up a link. When we launch a new savings program or sign a big-time sponsorship deal, we announce it to the world right away. And if you really want to learn more about what makes us tick, our annual reports are gold mines of interesting information.
- CUtoday - Excite CU Partners With CU Strategic Planning to Qualify for CDFI Status
- CUInsight - Excite Credit Union poised to expand lending to consumers and small businesses in low-income communities
- American Banker - California Credit Union gains CDFI certification
- Silicon Valley Business Journal - Excite Credit Union recognized as one of the Top 50 Corporate Philanthropist in Silicon Valley
- Podcast: Run Local Pod: Episode 4 with Richard Walter
- San Jose Spotlight - Excite Credit Union launches program to help low-income students save for college
- Interview with CEO Brian Dorcy on KCBS
- March 2021 - Excite CU and FHLBank San Francisco deliver $50,000 in pandemic relief grants
- July 2020 - Santa Clara County to Launch UBI Program for Foster Youth with Excite
- April 2020 - San Jose Giants and Excite Credit Union Partner for Frontlines Meal Fund
- November 2019 - Partnership with East Side Alliance
- October 2019 - Expanding membership eligibility in CA
- April 2019 - Alliance Credit Union is now Excite Credit Union