Track activity on your Excite VISA® Credit Union Debit and Credit cards
With VISA® Purchase Alerts, you can receive near real-time updates on your Excite VISA® Debit and Credit card activity to help reduce fraud and monitor your accounts, wherever you are. This unique service is available free for Excite VISA® Debit and Credit cardholders.
Three steps to enroll:
- Check to see if your card is eligible
- Register your email to receive Visa Purchase Alerts
- Choose the notifications that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount
Benefits of Visa® Purchase Alerts include
- Near real-time alerts help you identify potentially fraudulent activity
- Track spending and stay on top of account balances
- Adjust your alerts any time to what makes sense for you
- Receive your alerts via email
- Simple online enrollment
- Peace of mind from knowing your account is secure
Set notifications that are right for you
- Reaching a purchase amount threshold
- International purchases
- Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
Legal Mumbo Jumbo
1 A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
Note: Actual time to receive Alert dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas. Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Account activity qualifying for Alert service may vary by issuer. Additional restrictions apply. If a transaction meets the trigger settings, but a Visa Purchase Alert is not received, it is possible the particular transaction was not processed by Visa’s payment network, VisaNet. If it’s processed by another payment network, Visa will not be able to send Visa Purchase Alerts to cardholders.